Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bella's School Sentences

For school everyday Bella is supposed to write a sentence and draw a picture about anything she wants. She has to sound out the words all by herself. Here are a few that I love.
My mom had a new baby. I was so excited today
I had a big breakfast. I was so happy
My mom gave me a piggy back ride
I'm looking at the stars


I had my favorite cereal. I love it

11 comments:

Alisa said...

That is so cute!!! I love the pictures.

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Bella Is seriously ADORABLE! We miss her and her cute little stories! Hopefully we can come see you soon... I can't wait to kiss Beckham's chubby cheeks! (That Is If I can!!!) Ha,Ha!

Jen and Lance said...

That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen! And I love how you put them on your blog! That's high tech! I'm very impressed! What an artist Bella is!

Ashley said...

That is adorable. So is your little boy. Hope you guys are doing well, welcome to blogland.

Nielsen clique said...

Those are so precious, you'll be glad you have this on your blog.

Lori & Rj said...

Hi Erikka! Your kids are adorable. Hope you are doing good.

CHUNTZ said...

Erikka, Im glad I found your little blog. Love Bellas pics!

The Hunters said...

Erikka,
I found your blog and I am so excited! Beckham is so cute and bella is getting so big. Can't believe it! Hope you guys are doing well. Let's keep in touch. Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog. melissaleighhunter@yahoo.com

Lissa

Unknown said...

Those are seriously the cutest things in the world. How could someone NOT want to be a mom? THat is just a glimpse of how rewarding it is.

Tiff said...

Since when did you get a blog and why did I not know ? I was so excited I found you through Whit!!! I am so glad you do know you just need to update! :)

Jared and Mary said...

Erikka! Hey it's Mary Stevens I have not talked to you in years! I just found your blog on Linford's. Your kids are so cute!!! Hope your and Jake are going good!